Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Thursday 31 May 2012

Cycle

33km to old school friend Nick's house for dinner (thank you)
1hr 15 there, 1hr 5min back.
Had the usual impending doom feeling when first on the bike (position wise) stretched the left glute and right hamstring at Nick's - much improved on the way back - really enjoyed it. Maybe it was all down to the food?

This was the first time on the road in the new aggressive position (saddle as far forward as it will go) Changed some cabling today as it needed to be longer.

Joined sytri.

No comments:

Post a Comment