Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Monday 16 July 2012

Half Rest
Sauna, 10min swim and a few weights in the gym.

Read today that the Romanian deadlift will almost ensure uninterrupted training and avoidance of injury! It's a shame i'm not sure I do them correctly but will bearing this in mm it also went away
3. She changed the weight on the sternum to one for iron sulphate and the weakness came back and then for iron picolinate and back to full strength. The advice is I should take this supplement.
I couldn't stop laughing because it was all so bizarre, but it actually worked I am intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment