Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Saturday 8 June 2013

Cycle

5.5 hours 125km

Slow paced cycle over to lake vyrnwy and back. Stunning scenery and great weather.
The aim was to take it fairly easy and just get some time in the saddle. Still difficult getting comfortable with the position - a few changes as usual. Didn't help that the saddle moved back without me noticing till the end.






A couple more cycles like this are needed with a concerted effort to get the position a little more comfortable. I'm sure it's a flexility issue.

Went to a bike festival with the family in the afternoon - George tried some disabled bikes - pictures to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment