Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Saturday 19 July 2014

Race day tomorrow.

All bags and bike checked in. Sitting in the premier inn watching the tour. There's a few days activities to fill in when I get back. Worried the hip may not hold out but more relaxed than I've ever been - it'd great when not looking for a good time.

Ella and George get here soon. Getting here yesterday was the right thing to do - got to bed at 7pm for 12hrs sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment